Capstone is hiring a market researcher in our Maitland, FL office.
Capstone is a commercial real estate investment firm with an exclusive focus on the multi-family sector. The Market Researcher position with Capstone will utilize various databases to research property/owner information and update and enter those details into our CRM/Excel spreadsheets.
Responsibilities include collecting and entering data in commercial real estate databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. You will need to work with firm partners and brokers daily to complete market specific projects.Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like the ability to type quickly with an eye for detail, as well as familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Aptitude for quickly analyzing and inputting data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office—intermediate experience with Excel and Outlook required
- Typing speed above 50 WPM while maintaining accuracy
- Familiarity with administrative duties, such as using a scanner or printer
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar,and punctuation
- Thorough attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Flexible and efficient in fast-paced environment
- Must possess professionalism, positivity, and eagerness to learn
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- You must be able to pass a background check and be at least 18 years or older
- Part-time position, you must be able to work at least 24 hours per week (not to exceed 29 hours per week)
Salary & Benefits
- Offering $15-$20 per hour, dependent upon experience
- Part-time employees are not eligible for health, dental or vision insurance plans
To apply: email your resume to email@example.com